Monday, August 4, 2014

Meet the DT and a New Release

Hi, everyone!  Today is an exciting day for me as I get to introduce you to my Showcase Blog Design Team!!  I have asked 6 ladies to join me for the Showcase DT, and am delighted to have them on my team.

Here they are!

LAILA
KAROLA
JULIE
SILVIA
DEBRA
JAN
The new team has been busy creating fabulous samples for me with a relatively short notice for today's new release, "The Secret" - the third in the little mer-kids series of mine.   I'm so excited to present to you the wonderful samples made by the 6 designers, all using the same image.  Enjoy the showcase of creativity and personality!

This colorful and fun creation from Silvia has lots of fun details from dies to silk flowers to the perfect sentiments.  The photo setup adds to the whimsy and magic.  Totally delightful!

Karola takes the underwater theme one step further by giving her project a treasure chest!  It adds to the story of the image and expands it for an utterly fabulous adventure tale.  Fantastic!

Laila's beautiful project is a box of treasures you can put goodies in.  But for us girls, it's a perfect place to keep our best-kept secret!  So special!

Jan has given the girls matching twinsie colors!  They are the best of the besties and always together.  Clean and simple style keeps the focus on the girls.  So charming!

Julie's girls are also color coordinated with classic ocean fish brights!  Charming little seahorse and clams dies expand the underwater theme to a wonderful effect.  Gorgeous!

Beautiful nautical theme from Debra with charming ensemble of embellishments in classic navy.  Keeping the spotlight right on the colorful mermaids for a magical effect!  So wonderful!

You can visit their blog posts by clicking on their names under the pics.  As always, all my designers (and myself) would appreciate if you would be so kind to stop by and leave some love. ^_^  Thank you so much!!

The "the Secret" digi is available at both my Etsy shop here and at AW web shop here.  It comes as an 1800 x 1500 pixels JPG file at 300 dpi resolution.  Measures 6" x 5" or 15.2 x 12.7 cm approximately.  


Hope you enjoyed our Showcase DT's debut work today!  I always enjoy presenting a gallery of creations all using the same image.  I love the individuality, creativity, and personality of each designer!!

Till next time, happy coloring!!


12 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

So nice to have you ladies!! Thank you for helping me by bringing life to the new release. M xx

Carla S. said...

Congrats to the new Showcase blog DT! All so talented! Fabulous projects with the adorable new image!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations ladies, your work is stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holly said...

Mer-tastic, You ladies are all Fantastic ! All the little mergirls are awesome, such great colors I'll have to check them out a few more times that's for sure, Holly

KristyLee said...

Oh my goodness, yes I did enjoy it. All of the ladies did a terrific job on coloring your cute image. I too like to see the same image used my different people, because they never come out the same, and that's just so cool. Marvelous job ladies, and congrats on your new position, well deserved!!!
Peace,
Kristy

DonnaMundinger said...

Welcome ladies to the Aurora Wings family! Congrats to all of you. Fabulous work! xxD

Hello said...

Hi there ladies it's great to have you join our Aurora Wings family, I just love all your gorgeous creations!!

Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Congratulations Ladies on being in the Design Team, such a beautiful selection of styles. I will be visiting your blogs for a look see. Sue x

Julie Reed said...

Thank you Ladies for all the lovely comments.
I cannot tell you how excited and honoured I am to join the Aurora Wings Family, thanks for having me Mitzi x

Debs said...

Thank you for the kind words, everyone has made me feel right at home, I'm so pleased to be here with such talented ladies using the best images available, thanks Mitzi for having faith in me. X

Laila said...

Thank you all for the super comments! Thrilled to be part of the AW-family! :D
-Laila

Aileen said...

Such a wonderful talented group of ladies. All that colouring so so beautiful. Loved every project. Cant wait to see of their talent.